List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: IMPORTANT: moving towards KDE4 translations
From:       "Diniz Bortolotto" <diniz.bb () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-15 14:22:36

2007/2/15, Stephan Kulow <coolo@kde.org>:
> I was unsure about its state, but you're right: they can go as well.
>
> Greetings, Stephan

Hi Stephan!
I forgot to ask about repository's structure we need to keep.
I had, before cleaning, an structure like this:
trunk/l10n/pt_BR/<module>/files.po
I removed the files.po, but kept the "directory" <module>.
Which is the correct structure for appropriate script behaviour?
We need to keep those "directories" or, on the other hand, we need to
remove them?

Thanks!

--
Diniz Bortolotto