List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Anyone working on Malayalam (ml) localisation?
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?=E0=B4=AA=E0=B5=8D=E0=B4=B0=E0=B4=B5=E0=B5=80?=\
Date:       2007-02-15 13:50:05

Hi,

 I am Malayalam coordinator for Debian and have done translation of Debian
Installer to Malayalam. I would like to translate KDE to Malayalam would
like to know if anyone is already translating it (there is no translator
listed in the site).

If nobody is there already I would like to coordinate it. Let me know how to
proceed (I have signed up and waiting for approval).

Cheers
Praveen

--
Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!