List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Incoming kipi-plugins 0.1.3 final release
From:       Angelo Naselli <anaselli () linux ! it>
Date:       2007-01-21 20:29:00

Hello,

We're going to make a new stable release of the KIPI-plugins e.g. 0.1.3.

I would like to prepare it next week on Wednesday 24th, so the last date to commit
on trunk should be on Tuesdady evening at the latest.

If you need more time for any reasons, please let me know and I'll
postpone the date.

Regards,
	Angelo