List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: where gone POT files for kde*?
From:       Thomas Reitelbach <tr () erdfunkstelle ! de>
Date:       2007-01-16 20:16:37

On Dienstag, 16. Januar 2007, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 January 2007 15:44:38 Thomas Reitelbach wrote:
> > Tenmplates for KDE 4 are now located in
> >
> > /branches/work/kde4-l10n/templates/

Hi Anne-Marie

> Are you currently working on making l10n build on KDE4?

I would be glad if this was the case, but unfortunately the answer is no. I'm
not sure if my knowledge about gettext and scripty is deep enough.

> Where should teams commit their work? I see that at least 2 teams committed
> to /branches/work/kde4-l10n/ja while other teams use only trunk/l10n.

I don't believe that any team is _really_ working on KDE4 l10n - as Stephan
already said we should still concentrate on KDE 3.5 series (which is still in
branches/stable).
There should not be any teams committing work to KDE core modules in /trunk -
the PO files are not up to date.

> So what is the current status of l10n and what are the plans?

See above :)
As there is currently no real maintainer the KDE 4 l10n framework is still not
established/tested (AFAIK).

Cheers,
Thomas

--
There are 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary, and those
who don't.