List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: where gone POT files for kde*?
From:       "Diniz Bortolotto" <diniz.bb () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-16 19:24:57

2007/1/16, Stephan Kulow <coolo@kde.org>:

> The trunk pot files weren't updated since february 2006 and no-one noticed?
> That's why I removed them, so that not more team confuse trunk with where
> 3.5 translations happen.
>
> No translations are lost, none! Please concentrate on 3.5 and docu
> translations atm - all in existing and known branches.
>
> Greetings, Stephan

Hi Stephan!

Sorry but I'm confuse!
We need to have, like 'el', 'fr' and 'ja', .po files in
branches/work/kde4-l10n/<LANG> ?
And that .po files in trunk/l10n/<LANG>? They appear in CatalogManager
with that simbol around the icon suggesting a .po file without a .pot
file.

Reggards!

--
Diniz Bortolotto