List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Problem with Occitan translations
From:       "Yannig MARCHEGAY" <yannig () marchegay ! org>
Date:       2007-01-02 11:01:51

Hello everybody :o)

Joan-Luc answered : "Adiu Yannig
Sonque uei ai lecit los tens messatges a prepaus de las reviradas occitanas
de GNOME e KDE.
Vertadierament ai pas mei de temps per continuar aquestes projectes, o au
mens pas mei de temps per o gerar. Te soeti de reussir."
As a summary: he cannot go on with the coordination by lack of time.
I'm a rather advanced user but rather dumb for CVS and so on. I'm currently
reading http://l10n.kde.org/docs/translation-howto/new-language.html but as
Occitan team already had an existence (although somehow virtual), I don't
know what to do and what not to do. If you could help me, it would be
greatly appreciated :o) Thanks a lot.
Moreover, we are translating a Lengadocian Occitan (which is rather
different from the other Occitans) but I can find only one locale for
Occitan: oci. Any idea on how to create a new one?

Yannig