List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Problems with generating glossary
From:       Krzysztof Lichota <krzysiek () lichota ! net>
Date:       2006-12-30 13:57:08

I am trying to generate glossary for kdebase documentation (in stable
branch). The document is generated, but it contains garbled Polish
characters, as if UTF-8 chars were not decoded. Generated HTML is
different than HTML for other doc pages (it does not contain KDE header
and logo, for example), so I suspect there is some problem with .docbook
->HTML generator.

Can someone verify this with their translation (it must contain
multibyte characters)? It is as simple as typing
"help:/khelpcenter/glossary/" in Konqueror address bar.

I have tried to check translations on docs.kde.org, but all translations
of glossary are empty :(

TIA

	Krzysztof Lichota (Polish team coordinator)