List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    korganizer - untranslateable string?
From:       "Soenke Dibbern" <s_dibbern () web ! de>
Date:       2006-12-20 14:10:39

Hello everybody,
some days ago a curious msgid showed up in korganizer.pot:

  msgid ""
  "_: date from -\n"
  "to (Week %1)\n"
  "%1 -\n"
  "%2 (Week %3)"

which I translated as

  msgstr ""
  "%1 - %2\n"
  "(Week %3)"

since "to (Week %1)\n" seems to be part of context info. Apparently
scripty sets it always back to "fuzzy", if I do not include a double "%1"
in my translation. There is a very similar msgid

  msgid ""
  "_: date from - to (Week %1)\n"
  "%1 - %2 (Week %3)"

Can somebody confirm my suspicion that the upper msgid isn't used in the
GUI, and only the second one is?

TIA,
Sönke