List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Tagging for 1.6.0 final and string freeze lift
From:       Sander Koning <sanderkoning () kde ! nl>
Date:       2006-09-30 9:11:21

Cyrille Berger wrote on 2006-09-30 00:02 +0200 regarding Tagging for 1.6.0 final and string freeze lift:
> As for documentation, some people ask me if there will be a lift on the
> freeze. I have taken no decision, it's up to you translators and
> documentation writers to tell me if you want one.

Hmm... I think that the documentation should be geared towards 2.0 now.

Of course, I won't complain if there are people wanting to work on documentation
for 1.6 ;) but given the already limited resources we have, it might be more
useful to switch over to the new branch.

(You might have noticed that I've started putting thoughts on what could become
a major doc restructuring in SVN/trunk...)

Giving attention to the BRs that were submitted yesterday, might be a good one
though - if you are going to release a 1.6 sub-version.

Cheers,
--
Sander Koning  (askie)   |   sanderkoning -@- kde -.- nl
KDE Nederland            |   http://www.kde.nl/