List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kdevelop translating
From:       Giovanni Venturi <jumpyj () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2006-09-27 11:57:59

Alle 11:17, mercoledì 20 settembre 2006, Damien Ulrich ha scritto:
> Hi all,
> I'm (trying) developping a little application (to be posted to kde-apps)
> -noob inside-
>
> I've added a header and a .cpp files to my project which are correctly
> compiled and used by my widget
>
> All i18n() entries are correctly appent to my .pot file, both from the
> widget .cpp file and from my newly added .cpp one
>
> But when I compile, only the widget ones are translated
>
> I think of a problem with the .moc génération and/or integration at compile
> time, but I can't find where to add this dynamicaly in Makefiles
>
> I also tryed to add #include "newly_added.moc", at the end of
> newly_added.cpp, But I get "no such file"
>
> Help needed for a noob
> I'm lost in too much informations !
>
> I tryed posting searching customizing ... no result :'(
Try to add this to your Makefile.am app:
# let automoc handle all of the meta source files (moc)
METASOURCES = AUTO

messages: rc.cpp
        $(EXTRACTRC) `find . -name \*.rc -o -name \*.ui`> rc.cpp
        $(XGETTEXT) `find . -name \*.cpp -o -name \*.h` -o $(podir)/kmyapp.pot

Giovanni
--
A KDE Italian translator and KSniffer core developer
Slackware GNU/Linux current version - kernel 2.6.18