List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Translation for Nepali (ne) language
From:       "Subir Pradhanang" <subirbp () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-09-27 7:58:19

Hi all,

I would like to ask if anybody is already working in the translation
efforts of KDE for Nepali (ne) language. I can see that Nepali
language is listed on the Translation Teams page:
http://l10n.kde.org/teams/index.php. But seeing the details about the
language on this page http://l10n.kde.org/teams/infos.php?teamcode=ne,
I could not find the name of any translator.

So please let me know if anyone is already working on it. If not, then
if anyone is interested, then he/she could join us in this effort for
Nepali language.

We have already translated files in the kdelibs directory. I would
like to send the translation of the first file kdelibs.po for Nepali
language to the concerned person(s) in this list for processing.

We would also like to be listed on the team page as follows:

Website: http://www.mpp.org.np

Subir Bahadur Pradhanang (Translation Team Coordinator)
Shiva Pokharel (Lead Translator)

Many Thanks,
Subir