List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Helper scripts/GUIs [Was: Rosetta for Edgy and KDE]
From:       Axel Bojer <axelb () skolelinux ! no>
Date:       2006-09-18 13:08:15

mvillarino skrev:
> O Luns, 17 de Xullo de 2006 00:47, Axel Bojer escribiu:
>
>> More information here:
>> http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/transpo/
>>
>> Best regards
>> Axel Bojer
>
> This links shows that the project has released no files. Could you please send
> me via private mail the source code of transpo?

I am sorry for my late reply. The project has a new home (and a new name
due to a fork :-P):
http://developer.skulelinux.no/~zerodogg/magicpo/
The files itself are not yet uploaded, but I just asked the maintainer
(Eskild Hustvedt) to do so.

If it will not be accessible within days I will send it personally to
you and others who wish to test it :-)

Best regards
Axel Bojer