List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [csb] translation
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-09-16 21:54:19

A Dissabte 16 Setembre 2006 15:45, Nicolas Goutte va escriure:
> On Tuesday 12 September 2006 22:41, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > A Dimarts 12 Setembre 2006 09:34, Tom Albers va escriure:

> > > And Albert tells you something else ;-)
> >
> > Well, as it seems you don't trust me nor Tom, i created both
> > branches/stable/l10n/csb/
> > and
> > trunk/l10n/csb/
> > for you.
>
> <sarcasm>Thank you for checking the kdelibs.po before creating the
> directory. Stephan Kulow will probably be very happy to have a new language
> without any definition of plural form or any language direction.</sarcasm>

Even with the <sarcasm> tags this is exactly the type of message that keeps
newbies from contributing more.
<sarcasm>Thanks for your attitude.</sarcasm>

Be sure i'll keep myself away from helping in anything i18n related in the
future.
<sarcasm>You just made KDE a better place.</sarcasm>

Albert