List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: I have a question, just for curiosity
From:       Eike Hein <sho () eikehein ! com>
Date:       2006-09-11 13:21:02

Franklin wrote:
> The messages and documents will be freezed after September 18th (according to
> KDE developer web site).  Then 3.5.5 will be the last 3.5 series release.

Note that 3.5.5 is the last 3.5 release that has been
_scheduled_ so far, not necessarily the last release
that will ever happen. You can probably expect a 3.5.6.

I wouldn't be surprised when the KDE 3.5 series sees
maintenance releases well into the lifetime of KDE 4
when there's a demand.

--
Regards,
Eike Hein, sho@eikehein.com