List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Preparing for Konversation 0.20
From:       Diego Iastrubni <elcuco () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-08-31 20:53:30

Hi,

Since there is a huge bug in konversation which renders it unusable in RTL
mode, I would like to remove the translations from this release.

Is it possible to do this on the released tarball? or should I remove the *.po
file from the svn? (hope I am not too late)

ביום ראשון 20 אוגוסט 2006, 06:14, נכתב על ידי Eike Hein:

--
diego, kde-il translation team