List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: tagalog translation
From:       "Irvin Piraman" <ippiraman () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-30 1:35:11

Hello Aaron,

I've already contacted Ramil in the past and he replied favorably in
delegating me to be the contact person for the tl team. But because of my
current work load I don't have time to take on the responsibility. That
said, I haven't applied yet for an svn account. But since you are interested
in revitalizing the group, you can go ahead and ask the svn admins to give
you the commit access. I'm still interested in doing tl translation for KDE,
but not yet in full-time.

Also, it is best that we coordinate our translation efforts with Eric Pareja
of the debian-tl team as he is the most visible leader/coordinator at the
moment.

Good luck. :)

--
: Irvin P. Piraman