List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Who can stop scripty for some modules?
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2006-08-24 18:53:46

On Tuesday 22 August 2006 23:03, George Machitidze wrote:
> At this moment 70% of georgian 'po's ar untested and dirty (maybe
> fuzzy, maybe not), but they are in trunk version. It happened, now we
> are working under cleanups. So for next KDE release it should be
> clean.
>
> Georgian translations in general are provided by tranlators of
> Georgian Ministry of Education and Science. They do not (cant/wont)
> provide clean and merged svn-ready files, we just cannot make them
> fuzzy and test it so fast.
>
> So some tranlations are moving to stable releases, its not so good.
>
> Is there any way to stop scripty for some modules or we must
> immediately mark all strings in all untested files as 'fuzzy'?

It is not possible to make Scripty skip some module of some language
currently.

Technically first the language list is created (from the "subdirs" file) and
then each template is merged to the corresponding translation files.

If you really want to make stable translations, then you should work only on
branches/stable/l10n

The stable branch is made to have as little fuzzies as possible, even if that
rule is somewhat released due to the KDE4 development (as there is no KDE 3.6
planned).

Have a nice day!