List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Typos in the en_GB files
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-08-24 13:47:01

On Thursday 24 August 2006 14:19, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> > Hello, I am developing a script to find common typos in message catalogs,
> > and I have checked the en_GB message directory with it.

Luciano, why not check all messages with aspell?

> Cool. Have you seen the existing tools on englishbreakfastnetwork.org
> (EBN)? See, for example:
> http://englishbreakfastnetwork.org/sanitizer/reports/kde-3.5/kdebase/klippe
>r/index.html

The sanitizer runs on the user documentation; if we have similar extracted
text (and we do, somewhere under l10n I'm sure) for the user messages then we
can do whatever checking we like (for instance, making sure that %-style
placeholders match).

--
Adriaan de Groot
  KDE Quality Team