List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Tranlations of KOffice in the l10n modules.
From:       Sander Koning <sanderkoning () kde ! nl>
Date:       2006-08-22 16:22:19

Nicolas Goutte wrote on 2006-08-16 19:08 +0200 regarding Re: Tranlations of KOffice in the l10n modules.:
> On Wednesday 16 August 2006 18:28, Tom Albers wrote:
> > Op woensdag 16 augustus 2006 18:15, schreef Nicolas Goutte:
> > > - for trunk/l10n:
> > > * copied the koffice templates from stable to trunk/l10n (for those teams
> > > prefering to translate in trunk).
> >
> > ...that means the packagers of koffice should pick some from trunk and some
> > from the branch?
>
> No, stable is only place where translations should be taken.
>
> But teams working on trunk/l10n are anyway teams with little "power". So it is
> useless that they worked on older koffice files.
>

> > Toma
>
> Have a nice day!

Hi,

I was wondering where I should pick KOffice 1.6 documentation from to
translate... Neither branches/stable/l10n nor trunk/l10n seems to contain recent
changes - which I know are present, since I've committed them myself :P

Cheers,

--
Sander Koning                       |   sanderkoning -@- kde -.- nl
Documentation coordinator, KDE-NL   |   http://www.kde.nl/