List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice 1.6 translations
From:       Martin Ellis <martin.ellis () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-08-16 10:40:39

On Wednesday 16 August 2006 10:30, Marek Laane wrote:
> It seems there is some new content for KOffice documentation, too (at least
> for Krita). But it's not available for translators yet. When do you plan to
> do that?

They should already be available, although I think you're right:
they don't appear to be.

When I asked, I was told that the following would be sufficient to
make them available to translators:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-commits&m=115269197004159&w=2

I guess it's not.  There must be some other magic.

Do let me know if you know how to fix it.
Scripty is basically undocumented and impenetrable to me
(and, yeah, I read the pages on developer.kde.org, and the code).

Martin

(who's *trying* to look happy this morning)