List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE && Rosetta.
From:       Jannick Kuhr <jakuhr-linux () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-08-07 22:04:31

Hello Tom,

thank you for your efforts. I think the wiki covers the most important points
and is a very good base for a constructiv dialog :)

Perhaps you could add one point: The sorting of the apps in Rosetta makes it
quite difficult for us to check the translations of our programs. Especially
since we have started to kick the leading K in the KDE apps more and more.
Personally I don't know every new playgound program that belongs to KDE by
its name ;-) My idea is to group the apps in Rosetta by projects, so we could
easily go through a list of KDE apps in Rosetta and look for example for
missing translations.

Kind regards, Jannick