List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE && Rosetta.
From:       Rinse de Vries <rinsedevries () kde ! nl>
Date:       2006-08-07 18:58:12

Dear Tom,

Thanks for your time to create this wiki.
Looks great, don't have any comments about it.

However, one note: Rosetta shows the last translator of a po-file in the file
listings.
It would be nice if Rosetta would also list the translation team, including
e-mailadres, that is located in the same header Rosetta uses to list the last
translator.  In the documentation of Rosetta (or at the top of the lists),
new translators should be urged to contact that team first before starting
translating the po-file in Rosetta.

Regards, Rinse