List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: translations for the KDevelop 3.4 branch in branches/kdevelop/3.4
From:       Bram Schoenmakers <bramschoenmakers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2006-07-22 12:26:57

Op zaterdag 22 juli 2006 01:06, schreef Matt Rogers:

Hi,

> Hi,
>
> The KDevelop developers have decided that we'd like to have translations
> for our upcoming release of KDevelop 3.4 for KDE 3.x.

That's good to hear (I was a bit afraid the same would happen as with Kopete
0.12). When is the release planned?

> How do we go about setting up space in SVN so that anyone who wants to
> translate it can do so?
>
> Please CC me on replies, I'm not subscribed to this list.
>
> Thanks
> --
> Matt

For translators, there are actually two branches to keep up with: trunk and
stable. Trunk is not really interesting, because KDevelop is being prepared
there for KDE4, right? I'd suggest to create a kdevelop module in stable,
like the KDE 3.5 modules and stable extragear apps.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers
KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)