List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Rosetta for Edgy and KDE [Was: Rosetta for Kubuntu Dapper and KDE]
From:       Youssef Chahibi <chahibi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-10 21:06:08

>>I'd prefer if Kubuntu directed potential KDE
>>translators to appropriate KDE translation teams,
>>rather then divert them to the parallel translation
>>tool - launchpad. I am sure most translation teams
>>would wellcome new volunteers.
> > I am sure most translation teams
> > would wellcome new volunteers.
> These two e-mails seem quite contradictory to me.
They are not. " I'd prefer if Kubuntu directed potential KDE translators to
appropriate KDE translation teams, rather then divert them to the parallel
translation tool - launchpad. " said Ivan. And added : "I am sure most
translation teams would wellcome new volunteers.". I understood that
translation teams would rather see new contributors be directed to them than
to see new contributors participating in an alternative platform. I second
this idea.