List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Tagging KOffice 1.5.2 L10n, expected Friday 7 July.
From:       Franklin <franklin () goodhorse ! idv ! tw>
Date:       2006-07-05 1:49:27

Martin Ellis's message on 2006 年 7 月 3 日 星期一 09:47:
> [Fixed To: field and resending]
>
> Hi,
>
> Just to let you know we intend to tag the KOffice 1.5.2 translations
> on Friday 7 July.
>
> For various reasons, KOffice 1.5.0 was released with many languages that
> did not have the normal minimum of 70% GUI translations:
>
> af ar bg br bs cs eo ga he hi is lt mk nn ro se sk ta tg tr uz
>
> I included these when I prepared the 1.5.1 release and, unless I'm told
> otherwise, intend to do so again for 1.5.2.
> If no more languages reach 70% translations by Friday,  I expect the full
> language list for 1.5.2 to be the same as 1.5.1, namely:
>
> af ar bg br bs ca cs cy da de el en_GB eo es et eu fi fr ga he hi hu is it
> ja lt mk ms nb nl nn pl pt pt_BR ro ru se sk sl sr sr@Latn sv ta tg tr uk
> uz zh_CN
>
> I guess for the KOffice 1.6.x series, we won't release most of the
> languages without 70% translations (but that's not my decision to make).
>
> Regards,
> Martin

Hi,

I'm KDE Taiwan's translation coordinator.
After 3 or 4 years' suspending, now we are trying our best to translate
koffice's GUI into Traditional Chinese (zh_TW).
I hope to reach a good result by Friday (maybe not up to 70%, but hope to be
near).  If possible, I hope you can kindly include our zh_TW translations on
Friday.

Right now KOffice is not that stable for using Chinese, especially when
opening some M$ doc files.  I'll also try to report my test result after our
translation work is done.

Thanks for your hard work and hope we can see KOffice 2.0 soon.

Regards,
Frank Weng (a.k.a. Franklin)