List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Translating digiKam release announcement
From:       Clytie Siddall <clytie () riverland ! net ! au>
Date:       2006-07-04 7:25:39

CC kde-i18n re. translation of release announcement.

Hi Achim :)

Following your email about an upcoming release of digiKam, my team
has translated digiKam and its plugins for the first time. I
committed them today, so I hope that's not too late. :)  It was a lot
to do in the time.

Do you want your release announcement [1] translated? I would like to
do it for VNOSS [2] anyway.

If you would like translations on your site, how do we make sure the
translations are accessible from the original (English) announcement?
Should we place a link to each translation at the top of the original
announcement? (I originally wrote "at the bottom", then I realized
your CMS would cut that off when quoting part of this announcement on
the front page, where such links need to appear for people following
search engines.)

I've reported two lists of typos from the original strings (both main
file and plugins) via your bug tracker, which I hope will be useful.

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)

[1] http://www.digikam.org/
[2] Vietnamese Open Source Software community: http://vnoss.net/