List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    kdesdk
From:       Erik =?iso-8859-1?q?Kj=E6r_Pedersen?= <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2006-06-26 23:12:13

I had made sure that my automatic update did not pick up the kdesdk 3.5.3 from
kde redhat, but I never imagined it would show up from fedora update. They
normally don't come with any kde packages. It did however and installed the
xmlpot that does not work, so the pot-files are screwed up now. I will get it
downgraded, so please disregard the crazy pot-files that are there now for a
day. This is only relevant for the pot-files from the docbooks.

In a moment the pot-files have been repaired, but you have to wait until the
next merge by scripty before your po-files are back to normal. Unfortunately
not without having to remove fuzzy markings.
Erik