List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Amarok 1.4.1 - July 2nd
From:       Michel Ludwig <michel.ludwig () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-06-23 11:09:01

On Fri 23 Jun 2006 12:14, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Tell them the Swedish have dogs too - and if they believe it's something
> else their thinking wasn't amarok's fault to begin with.

I knew that this argument would fall back on me in one way or another :-)

What about a more professional appearance then ? I think that KDE has left the
state of being software from hackers *for* hackers a long time ago. So, in my
opinion, any "politically incorrect" or potentially offensive formulations
should be avoided (and let me also provoke a little bit now: would they
appear in the famous operating system made by some big company, or (probably)
in the "other" desktop environment ? ;-))