List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: branches/stable/l10n
From:       Andrea Rizzi <rizzi () sns ! it>
Date:       2006-06-23 7:39:16

Alle 12:56, venerdì 16 giugno 2006, Stephan Kulow ha scritto:
> Hi!
>
> As Kevin merged in a feature developed by SUSE for KDE 3.5.4, I thought
> I also merge in the translations we did. This does not include all KDE
> languages and I can only hope they are good enough for you. If you have
> feedback, I'm fine with forwarding it.
>
> Greetings, Stephan
The italian translation is very bad.
The translator neither understand what "media" means  (file name is
kio_media.po!!) and translated it as "half" (!?!!).

I know that SuSE italian translation are not reliable, so please do not commit
anymore italian translations directly in the repository, send them to the
italian translators mailing list
kde-i18n-it@kde.org
or contribute it via bugs.kde.org
so that the team can review before commit.

Thanks,
Andrea