List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [IDEA] Rosetta and KDE
From:       Adam Tulinius <adam () hackersbay ! org>
Date:       2006-05-28 12:02:39

On Sunday 28 May 2006 14:04, Stephan Johach wrote:

> We do not need tools, we need people doing the work!

no, we might not need more tools - but we surely needs some documentation that
only explains the most nessecery things to get started with translating KDE.
Right now there is this huge howto (
http://l10n.kde.org/docs/translation-howto/ ), but to put it simple, it's to
huge. If it was easier to start using svn + kbabel i think a lot of people
would start helping with the translations. I know a couple of persons that
feels it's to complex, probably because the best howto is huge and complex.
(i'm one of them myself).

what they/I want, is a quick howto to get svn + kbabel up and running so
they/I can start helping with the translations.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind Regards,
- Adam Tulinius