List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    looking for a translation service for a gettext project
From:       "Shannon -jj Behrens" <jjinux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-05-25 23:22:15

First of all, I'd like to apologize for my slightly off topic post.
Please cc me in your reply, and I won't bother this list any more.

Second of all, KDE rules! :)

Lastly, I'm looking for a professional translation service to
translate a very large application into 8 languages.  I have i18n'ized
the application using gettext, but I'm having a hard time finding
companies who can work with .po files natively.  Everyone wants to use
Trados, which is painful because the transition from .po files to
Trados isn't seamless.  Can anyone point me at a high quality
translation service that can work with .po files directly?

Thanks!
-jj