List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: amaroK 1.4 release annoucement
From:       Harald Sitter <harald.sitter () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-05-20 12:58:45

On Saturday 20 May 2006 14:23, George Machitidze wrote:
> Nice job guys! :)
>
> But what happened with wiki, is everything going ok harald?

Unbeliveable server load ;-)

Promotion activities were that successfull that our server started lagging -
so our admin replaced the wiki with static html files (for most important
stuff), when we got on the frontpage of digg.com it totally melted away ;-)

BTW, if you like to, you can post your success rate at
http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/promowiki/index.php/Releases/1.4_release#Notified_Sites

--
Harald Sitter      roKymotion team         harald.sitter@kdemail.net
amarok.kde.org     rokymotion.pwsp.net     apachelogger@kdetalk.net