List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: amaroK 1.4 release annoucement
From:       "George Machitidze" <giomac () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-05-20 12:23:50

Nice job guys! :)
But what happened with wiki, is everything going ok harald?
On 5/18/06, Giovanni Venturi <jumpyj@tiscali.it> wrote:> Alle 20:34, mercoledì 17 \
maggio 2006, Harald Sitter ha scritto:> > amaroK 1.4.0 is out!!!!> >> > \
http://amarok.kde.org/content/view/74/66/> >> > I'd like to thank everyone who \
translated amaroK, the handbook, the> > announcement and the wiki.> >> > THANK YOU so \
much in the name of the whole amaroK team.> >> > I'd also please all the \
announcement's translators (except DE, SV, ES) to> > publish the wonderful news on \
all news sites you know. If you need help,> > just mail me, or any list I sent to \
;-)> Well If can usefull. I published the translated announce on the Italian KDE> \
Site and added a banner to Amarok page on the right top page :) .> Giovanni> --> A \
KDE Italian translator and KSniffer core developer> Slackware GNU/Linux current \
version - kernel 2.6.16.16> KDE Italian website webmaster/sysadmin - \
http://www.kde-it.org/>> --> A KDE Italian translator and KSniffer core developer> \
Slackware GNU/Linux current version - kernel 2.6.16.16> KDE Italian website \
webmaster/sysadmin - http://www.kde-it.org/>>>

-- Best Regards,George MachitidzeGeorgian Internet Alliance
Georgian KDE, Amarok & Wiki Translator