List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    libkdeedu -strings: bug & questions.
From:       Tuomas Nurmi <outolumo () iki ! fi>
Date:       2006-05-09 10:08:47

Hi!

Question 1: How do I file a bug?

A line for May as a full month is missing in libkdeedu.pot. The likely cause
is, that there exists a three letter abbreviation for that. The problem is
that in Finnish you don't spell May with three letters...

Question 2: Is this a problem:

Also, for in Finnish we have two types of abbreviations for calendar: long and
short forms. Short form is just one letter, and I don't think it should be
used here. The long form varies in length, from three to six letters. I
presume I should be using the long format, is that a problem?

Question 3: Is this a problem:

As for the abbreviations of the days of the week they are two letters. Is that
a problem?

TIA,

--
Vivere necesse est, navigare non est necesse.
		- Tuomas Nurmi -