List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: pinentry-qt?
From:       Rinse de Vries <rinsedevries () kde ! nl>
Date:       2006-05-08 16:00:57

Op maandag 8 mei 2006 16:50, schreef Spiros Georgaras:
> Hi all
>
> Using gpg to sign my messages, I get a dialog to insert my passphrase
> This dialog (the program is called pinentry-qt) is in English and I would
> like to translate it
>
> Does anybody know who I should contact and where to get a po/pot file for
> this app?

pinentry is part of Ägypten project of GNU GPG, see
http://www.gnupg.org/aegypten/

According to the 'AUTFORS' file of pinentry, you can contact these
contributors:

Program: Pinentry
Bug reports: <gpa-dev@gnupg.org>
Security related bug reports: <security@gnupg.org>
Robert Bihlmeyer <robbe@orcus.priv.at>
Werner Koch, g10 Code GmbH <wk@gnupg.org>
Steffen Hansen, Klar�vdalens Datakonsult AB
<steffen@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>
Marcus Brinkmann, g10 Code GmbH <marcus@g10code.com>

I checked the source .tar.gz file, but did not notice any po or pot file, so
dunno if they actually made the application translatable

Regards, Rinse