List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Errors while packaging koffice l10n.
From:       Federico Zenith <zenith () chemeng ! ntnu ! no>
Date:       2006-03-24 9:28:19

Alle 10:19, venerd́ 24 marzo 2006, Hasso Tepper ha scritto:
> Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > I'm fairly sure my meinproc is okay since many languages did work out,
> > but I got errors and segfaults for some others. I think these are
> > errors, mainly in the documentation. I've attached the logfile.
>
> /home/boud/release-l10n/dirty/koffice-l10n/et/docs/koffice/kexi
> Running /opt/kde3/bin/meinproc --cache index.cache.bz2 index.docbook
> credits.docbook:101: parser error : Entity 'underLGPL' not defined
> &underFDL; &underLGPL; </chapter>
>                       ^
>
> How can be that original compiles and translation doesn't?

We had this problem before, there is no such thing as a &underLGPL; entity. In
fact KOffice documentation it's the only place it is used in the whole KDE
project. You have to paste in text in its place (not very elegant but it
works).
It's an error on the docbook writer's side. We had a short discussion some
time ago on this list about this problem, you might want to search the
archives.

Cheers,
-Federico