List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Errors while packaging koffice l10n.
From:       Hasso Tepper <hasso () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-03-24 9:19:04

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> I'm fairly sure my meinproc is okay since many languages did work out,
> but I got errors and segfaults for some others. I think these are
> errors, mainly in the documentation. I've attached the logfile.

/home/boud/release-l10n/dirty/koffice-l10n/et/docs/koffice/kexi
Running /opt/kde3/bin/meinproc --cache index.cache.bz2 index.docbook
credits.docbook:101: parser error : Entity 'underLGPL' not defined
&underFDL; &underLGPL; </chapter>
                      ^

How can be that original compiles and translation doesn't?

--
Hasso Tepper
KDE Estonian Team