List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    amaroK 1.3.9 on 26th March
From:       Harald Sitter <harald.sitter () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-03-22 18:10:08

Hey guys,

We plan to release amaroK 1.3.9 (stable) this sunday.

By now there are some translations which are having _some_ fuzzy and/or
untranslated strings:
es
fr
he
it
fi
ja
pt_BR

I'd like to especially ask the responsible translators to update the files -
so that we can say 1.3.9 got awesome complete translations ;-)
All others are of course free to complete their translations, the more the
better, since this will probably be the last 1.3 release.

1.4 beta3 (maybe last beta before 1.4) will be released at the earliest two
weeks later. We plan big handbook enhancements till then and inform you as
soon as possible so that you can get them (if you want to) in beta3.

--
Harald Sitter
Director of Interproject