List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Untranslatable strings in kdelibs
From:       Clytie Siddall <clytie () riverland ! net ! au>
Date:       2006-03-20 5:33:54

Hello all :)

I'm translating kdelibs.po, and there is a _long_ list of (I think)
calendar items in other languages, which are frankly untranslatable.

Is it really useful to include them? It's confusing for the
translator: there is no context to indicate what they are, or for
what they are used.
___
po:772
reference:	⑤	kdecore/kcalendarsystemjalali.cpp:392
Original:	⌘0	Far

.po:773
reference:	⑤	kdecore/kcalendarsystemjalali.cpp:394
Original:	⌘0	Ord

.po:774
reference:	⑤	kdecore/kcalendarsystemjalali.cpp:396
Original:	⌘0	Kho

.po:775
reference:	⑤	kdecore/kcalendarsystemjalali.cpp:398 kdecore/
kcalendarsystemjalali.cpp:426
Original:	⌘0	Tir

.po:776
reference:	⑤	kdecore/kcalendarsystemjalali.cpp:400
Original:	⌘0	Mor

etc.
___

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)