List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: What has happened to the kword po file?
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-02-20 10:53:53

On Sunday 19 February 2006 12:12, Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> I have found today a great bunch of messages to translate that I did actually
> translate some time ago. I just fixed merged the messages back from an old
> translation, but I suppose others will have the same problem.
>
> They are of the form "Preferred Address: something".
> Also, a bunch of "Prefered Address: something" messages just popped up. I
> translated those as well, although I suspect they will disappear soon...

If this is about the mailmerge stuff, there was some going back and forth on a patch
that makes the variable names translatable, but then it was decided that it would
break documents exchange etc. so it was reverted. So just wait 24h and the new
messages should go away.

If this is about something else than mailmerge, then I don't know.