List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [RFC] Documentation, take 2
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2006-01-03 14:45:27

On Tuesday 03 January 2006 10:56, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> > I still think developing docbooks slowly without freezes in trunk where
> > there is time to test things, and then move back to stable in an
> > organized fashion would be a lot better than this way.
>
> I haven't heard any objection to this plan, or to Nicolas' forward ports,
> so can I take it that this is agreed by everyone? If so, I'll announce it
> on kde-doc-english and kde-core-devel, and the docs team will start working
> in trunk/.

Well, what was agreed mainly between Lauri Watts and me in this thread was
that the documentation should be developed in KDE trunk modules.

Nothing more was agreed, especially that neither Lauri Watts nor Stephan Kulow
have agreed publically, as far as I know.

I suppose that the discussion, about backporting it in stable or not, will
have to be done when KDE 3.5.1 has been released (or around that time).

> Regards,
> Philip

Have a nice day!