List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translation of formulas in Kig
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-12-25 21:16:33

>> [: Chusslove Illich :]
>> [...] you don't let formulas to translation, but only variable names?
>
> [: Pino Toscano :]
> That could help for (b), what about (a) ?

Well, I meant for any case. That is, I assume that in mathematical
formulas, the only thing that might be different across translations are
variable names. So you just take your x's, y's, rho's and whatnot from
translators, and use them to build formulas at your discretion. And then
you wait and see if anybody complains :)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team