List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Amarok's doc (was: Re: [RFC] short message "unfreeze" before KDE
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2005-12-02 19:16:08

On Friday 02 December 2005 19:26, Erik Kjær Pedersen wrote:
> Fredag 02 december 2005 12:58 skrev Nicolas Goutte:
> > From what I see on websvn, Amarok's doc were changed two weeks ago on
> > /trunk/extragear/multimedia/doc/amarok/. So indeed it is not the same
> > documentation anymore.
>
> Is it not the other way around, that they were changed in stable?

According to websvn, branches/stable/extragear/multimedia/doc/amarok/ is 4
weeks old, so 2 weeks older than the corresponding directory in trunk.

> I am a bit confused. I all of a sudden have fuzzies in stable but not in
> trunk, but maybe pot-files and merging has not been doen yet

According to websvn:
trunk/l10n/templates/docmessages/extragear-multimedia/ is 2 weeks old
branches/stable/l10n/templates/docmessages/extragear-multimedia/ is 3 weeks
old

So at first glance it seems right.

> Erik

Have a nice day!