List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: branches/KDE/3.5/kdeaccessibility/kttsd/filters
From:       Gary Cramblitt <garycramblitt () comcast ! net>
Date:       2005-11-06 21:56:07

On Sunday 06 November 2005 04:28 pm, Thomas Reitelbach wrote:
> > The patch simply adds a translator's hint to existing string.  I assumed
> > that would be minimal impact.  Wrong?
>
> Well, it does make the string fuzzy for all teams and in the GUI it appears
> untranslated for those who cannot catch up in time.

Apologies to those who *were* 100% done.  The code in question is a testing
application and as such, does not have a GUI.   I assume the untranslated
string will appear when non-English users do "testfilter --help", so it isn't
a big deal, and most developers speak English anyway.

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)