List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Apparently unhandled translation bugs in KDE Bugs
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2005-10-27 23:03:35

When I look at the i18n bugs in KDE Bugs:

http://bugs.kde.org/
buglist.cgi?product=i18n&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

I have the curious feeling that the bugs are left untouched, as many bugs are
simple translation problems but some bugs are now nearly 2 years old.

If the people in charge need the "editing" capability in KDE Bugs, that is
surely possible to do. If the maintainer of some "components" (i.e. each
language) must be changed, it can surely be done too (including to a mailing
list).

Anyway, I would find it nice if that could be sorted out.

Have a nice day!