List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: user.entities not used?
From:       Gary Cramblitt <garycramblitt () comcast ! net>
Date:       2005-10-04 21:52:28

On Monday 03 October 2005 03:28 am, Lauri Watts wrote:
> On Saturday 01 October 2005 16.12, Hasso Tepper wrote:
> things defined in
> user.entities you can replace, redefine, reuse, or remove from your
> translations, at your leisure.

But you must take into account *all* handbooks for the language.  If Handbook
A requires an entity in user.entities, but you remove it because it isn't
needed in Handbook B, doesn't that break Handbook A?  Or maybe I don't
understand.. ?

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)
KDE Text-to-Speech Maintainer