List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KGeography needs your help
From:       Albert Astals Cid <tsdgeos () yahoo ! es>
Date:       2005-08-02 18:30:19

Ok, as i've gathered from nobody updating their translations for kgeography
and from a few people already commenting me either on the list or via a
private mail that the .po size is too big.

As the only languages i speak don't have gender for countries, cities, etc i
can not try to find solutions for the gender problem as i can not "reproduce"
that problem.

I'm linking a few screenshots where the texts take place and the texts that
need to have the names substituted so that people with that gender "problem"
can try to suggest a wording that avoids it.

The texts that need to substitute names are:

Current map: MAP_NAME
The capital of REGION_NAME is...
Please click on: REGION_NAME
The flag of REGION_NAME is...