List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [Kde-extra-gear] Re: KNemo POT-file false name
From:       Albert Astals Cid <tsdgeos () yahoo ! es>
Date:       2005-06-17 16:16:41

When i get a translation for my program via mail i put it in the correct

l10n/language/messages/package/program.po

And add something like this in the commit note "This file was done by a
volunteer, please contact him so that he can integrate in the normal kde
translation team" or similar.

Albert

A Divendres 17 Juny 2005 12:18, Achim Bohnet va escriure: