When i get a translation for my program via mail i put it in the correct l10n/language/messages/package/program.po And add something like this in the commit note "This file was done by a volunteer, please contact him so that he can integrate in the normal kde translation team" or similar. Albert A Divendres 17 Juny 2005 12:18, Achim Bohnet va escriure: > On Thursday 16 June 2005 20:43, Hasso Tepper wrote: > > Marek Laane wrote: > > > It seems something is rotten in KNemo's Makefile. It outputs messages > > > in digikam.pot but should probably output them in knemo.pot (similar to > > > kcm_knemo.pot and knemod.pot currently in extragear-network). > > > > As there are only kcm and knemod sudirectories in knemo, all strings > > should be already there in these two files and messages target in > > toplevel Makefile.am pointless at all. > > Sorry. That was my fault when I imported knemo tar file into > kde svn. I know that i18n 'build' needs work but I wasn't aware > that scripty/translator start to work on trunk/extragear automaticly. > I thought that scripty 'waits' until knemo appear in the stable > branch. > > > I hope that it's fixed now. > > Thx! I should have made the message targets a noop. > Sorry. > > Before more work is wasted: > > Knemo was already translated into several languages before the > svn import, but I have not check them yet in because it's not > clear yet if there will be 0.3.2 release (with i18n() frozen), > or a 0.4 release with changing/removed i18n() strings. > > #ls -1 po > Makefile.am > Makefile.in > bg > cs > de > es > fr > it > kcm_knemo.pot > knemod.pot > nl > pt_BR > ru > > So what should I do with them. Check into trunk/extragear/network/knemo/po > and language coordinators svn mv or svn rm them? Or ...? > > As I wrote above: it's not clear if i18n() string will be frozen until > the next release. So it's IMHO too early to start translating pot file > for knemo trunk. > > Achim > > > -- > > Hasso Tepper > > KDE Estonian Team ______________________________________________ Renovamos el Correo Yahoo! Nuevos servicios, más seguridad http://correo.yahoo.es