List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Internationalization
From:       Rinse de Vries <rinsedevries () kde ! nl>
Date:       2005-05-22 3:34:32

Op zaterdag 21 mei 2005 02:26, schreef Tom Welch:
> We can and do export back to po files.   What about xliff?

Well, in KDE everything is done by po-files (gui, documentation,
desktop-files; and, although not really used, the website..)

I heard of xliff, but i'm not familiar with it.
Since kde does not use xliff, this would mean that the kde-translators need to
convert the xliff files to po files, which creates an unnecessary treshold..

What kind of translations does IRMA do with xliff?

Kind regards, Rinse